Jailbreak iPad 3 5.1
So, is it possible to jailbreak iPad 3 5.1 yet? Absolutely! We were very lucky in that, unlike the iPhone 4S jailbreak and the iPad 2 jailbreak, the jailbreak for iPad 3 (sometimes called the “new ipad”) came extremely quickly. It was out the day after the iPad 3 was released! There are tons of jailbreak solutions and unlock software apps on the market now, each of them for a different device and iOS version. It always surprises me how difficult it can be to find the right version of the right jailbreak software app for your device. Do you need Limera1n? Sn0wbreeze? Redsn0w? Ac1drain? And which version? 0.9.10b3? 0.9.10b6? It can be quite confusing at times. However, I’m about to tell you about a way to jailbreak iPad 3 without any of the guess work and hassles.
Click Here to Jailbreak iPad 3 Now!
So why are there so many different jailbreak software applications, with so many different versions? It’s because Apple is always engaged in a “cat and mouse” game with the expert jailbreak hackers. There was one set of software for iOS 4.3.3, but Apple plugged the exploit that was used to make it possible when they released iOS 5. Similarly, once iOS 5 was jailbroken, Apple went to work trying to put a stop to it. So they closed the exploit used to make that jailbreak as well when iOS 5.1 came out. Now that 5.1 is here, a new crop of jailbreak software solutions has sprung up using brand new holes in the software to make an automatic jailbreak of the iPad 3 on iOS 5.1 possible.
The best and easiest way to jailbreak iPad 3 is by signing up for a membership with one of the inexpensive paid sites. They provide easy to use tutorials, and keep their software updated each and every time a new iOS comes out, so that you always know exactly which jailbreak software package to use. What’s more, they provide technical support in the unlikely event that you run into difficulties. Click here to visit our favorite jailbreak software provider for the iPad 3 on iOS 5.1 Now!
However, It’s Not Necessary to Pay to Jailbreak Your iPad 3. This is How You Can Do It For Free:
1. First things first. You’ll need to download the appropriate software package to jailbreak iPad 3 iOS 5.1. Be absolutely sure that you have the correct package, since using the wrong one could brick your new iPad 3. Once you’re sure that you’ve found it, download it to your desktop, and do a thorough scan for viruses, malware, and trojans. Hackers like to hide that crap in their free jailbreak software. If it comes up clean in the scan, proceed. Double click the software and run it in XP compatibility mode with admin privileges on your PC or Mac. It will present you with some options on the initial screen. Select the appropriate ones for your device, and proceed.
2. Put your iPad 3 into DFU mode. This is a special maintenance mode. This is done by pressing SLEEP and HOME at the same time, and holding the buttons down for exactly 9.3 seconds.
3. After holding those 2 buttons together for 9.3 seconds, let go of the SLEEP button and continue to hold the HOME button for another 2 seconds. The device should reboot, and come up with a black screen, indicating that it is in DFU mode.
4. The jailbreak software on your PC/Mac will now indicate that you’ve entered DFU mode and that you are ready to jailbreak iPad 3 5.1. Select the appropriate options, and click “Jailbreak Now”.
5. Finally, you’ll see the jailbreak software that you chose showing a black screen with a lot of white text scrolling by. This will be showing you that the software is injecting it’s low level userland boot exploits into your device’s firmware. All you need to do at this point is wait. When it finishes, you’ll either get a message saying that the jailbreak was successful, or giving you an error indicating that you need to go back to step 1.
If you’re not sure which software version is appropriate for your situation, or if you need detailed, step by step instructions, then you might want to check out a paid jailbreak software site. We’ve reviewed 15 of them extensively, and found this one to be the best. If you’re technically savvy, there’s no reason to pay if you know how to do it on your own. On the other hand, if you’re a little shaky on how to jailbreak, then an inexpensive paid jailbreak site will make your life a whole lot easier.
Click Here to Jailbreak iPad 3 Now!