1)Why Jailbreak iPad 3?
2)How to Jailbreak iPad 3 for Free
2)Which Sites are Best for Doing an iPad 3 Jailbreak
Why is the iPad 3 Such a Special Device?
When the iPad 3 was announced in early 2012, the rumored specs had the world salivating. But when it was finally released on March 16th, the features turned out to be absolutely dazzling.
Some of the new features include:
- Retina Display Technology – The sharpness and clarity of the screen is such that many are comparing it to “glowing paper”.
- HD Camera and Video – Images rival some of the best digital cameras on the market
- Longer Battery Life
- Blazing Fast LTE Network Speeds
But as incredible as the new iPad 3 is, did you know that there even MORE features that you can unlock on the device by jailbreaking it? There are several methods for doing an iPad 3 jailbreak – some safe, some a little riskier. But before we talk about how to jailbreak iPad 3, let’s first talk about some of the benefits of jailbreaking.
Why Jailbreak iPad 3?
1)Wider Selection of Apps to Download
Although there are tons of apps in the App Store (into the hundreds of thousands at last count), you can’t get every app available from there. There are tons of innovative and amazing apps out there that Apple won’t allow into the app store for various reasons. Some of these reasons include censorship apps including political views that Apple doesn’t approve of, as well as disallowing apps that unlock functionality on the iPad 3 that Apple isn’t ready to take live yet.
With a jailbreak, you can still download apps from the stock App store, but you also have the ability to download apps from 3rd party app repositories. Some of these are even free versions of apps that are “paid only” in the standard app store.
2)More Customization Opportunities
For one, did you know that you cannot use just any USB device on an iPad? It’s not because the iPad isn’t capable of using them. The fact is, Apple has locked down the operating system so that it will not recognize USB devices unless they are devices made by Apple. By jailbreaking, you can turn off this restriction, allowing you to use any USB device that you see fit. So if you want to use a mouse, USB keyboard, Bluetooth, microphone, or speakers that is not made by Apple, you’ll be able to once you jailbreak iPad 3.
What’s more, you can tweak and customize the look of the iOS (operating system) to your heart’s content. Standard iPad 3 iOS software will not allow you to change the look of your iPad a whole lot. Apple locks this functionality down so that everyone’s iPad 3 looks the same – they say that it’s in the name of “improving the brand experience”. Gag me. After you do an iPad 3 jailbreak, you’ll be able to customize just about anything that you want when it comes to the look of the iPad screen and software.
3)More Media Downloads Available (Music, Movies, Games etc.)
After you jailbreak, you’ll be able to play “downloaded” (you know what I mean, wink wink) music, movies and games with ease. Not only that, but you’ll have the opportunity to watch movies on your iPad’s amazing new Retinal Display. Now, you can watch movies without a jailbreak, as long as they come from an approved source. However, the iPad isn’t known for it’s huge amount of storage space, so you’re not going to have much room to store any movies or videos. After you jailbreak the iPad 3, you’ll be able to stream movies onto your iPad directly from another Windows or Mac computer. How cool is that!?!
How to Jailbreak iPad 3
Ok, so let’s get into the meat of this article. We’ve talked about the cool features of the new iPad, as well as the benefits of jailbreaking. But how to jailbreak the new ipad? There are multiple jailbreak software packages that you can choose from to get the job done. Some are free, and some are paid solutions. If you’re tired of reading, you can checkout our preferred method for jailbreaking the new iPad 3 right here. That site will let you pre-order and jailbreak the iPad 3 as soon as the jailbreak is ready. Otherwise, read on for instructions on how to jailbreak new iPad…
Instructions for Jailbreaking iPad 3
1. Locate a reputable jailbreak software package (you can pre-order one here), and scan it for viruses, malware, and trojans, as these are commonly found in supposed jailbreak software downloads. Download the correct version of the software for your PC/Mac, operating system, device, and iOS version. Be sure that you have the right version, as trying to jailbreak with the wrong version can brick your iPad. Save the software in a folder on your desktop for easy access. Now, download the latest version of iTunes and install it. Also, download the latest iOS version for your iPad.
2. Hook your iPad up to your PC or Mac via USB cable, and launch the new version of iTunes that you just installed. Select your iPad and hold down “shift”. Click “Restore”. You will be prompted for the IPSW file (the latest iOS that you just downloaded). Your device will then be updated if it is not already on the most recent iOS.
3. Open up the jailbreaking software that you saved to your desktop.
4. You’ll be presented with a dialogue giving you several options. Be sure to choose the options that you prefer and that are pertinent to your device. Make sure that, no matter what other options may apply, you choose “Install Cydia”. Then, click “Next”.
5. Put your device into DFU mode. This is done by holding the Home and Power buttons down for exactly 9 seconds. Reboot the Ipad.
6. After the device reboots and comes back up, you should see Cydia on your springboard and the jailbreak process should be complete.
How to Jailbreak Your Ipad 3 Using Automatic Software – The Easy Method
If all of the above sounds complicated and you’re interested in an easier, more convenient method that includes technical support if you have trouble, you may want to think about using automatic software. It’s safe, it’s guaranteed, and it’s very inexpensive. When you download automatic jailbreak software, you’ll be walked through the procedure step by step, and will have your new iPad 3 jailbroken in about 5 to 10 minutes!
We’ve checked out a few different automatic jailbreak software programs for jailbreaking the iPad 3. There was one that stood out as the easiest to use and the best value. Check it out here —> Pre-Order The Best iPad Jailbreak Software That We’ve Found
With top of the line automatic jailbreak software, doing an iPad 3 jailbreak is a quick, easy process.
Are you ready to jailbreak your new iPad 3? –> Visit Jailbreak iPad Now and Pre-Order Today!